- The throttle pedal has an adjustable wire mechanism. The pedal rotation angle and the wire stroke are adjustable.
- The brake pedal has balance bar for double master cylinders. The pedal ratio is 5:1.
- The balance bar diameter is 7/16”-20 to provide the maximum stiffness. The master cylinders connections are 5/16”- 24, for Wilwood or Girling master cylinders.
- The clutch pedal is hydraulic, with master cylinder.
- All the pedals have anti-slip surface.
- The pedalbox weight is 3,9 kg without master cylinders, and 4,6 kg with master cylinders.
- All the components have anticorrosion coating to allow the maximum durability.
- The footrest support allows a comfortable driving position.
- Optional aluminium base plate to cover the master cylinders (SKU: RPBAC04).
- Master cylinders are sold separately.
REVERSE Pedal Box - Hydraulic Clutch