- The throttle pedal has an adjustable wire mechanism. The pedal rotation angle and the wire stroke are adjustable.
- The brake pedal has balance bar for double master cylinders. The pedal ratio is 5:1.
- The balance bar diameter is 7/16”-20 to provide the maximum stiffness. The master cylinders connections are 5/16”- 24, for Wilwood or Girling master cylinders.
- The clutch pedal is hydraulic, with master cylinder.
- All the pedals have anti-slip surface.
- The pedalbox weight is 3,25 kg without master cylinders, and 4,45 kg with master cylinders.
- The pedal axes are manufactured with high quality steel to guarantee the maximum stiffness. Thanks to the nut torque adjustment it is possible to regulate the lateral movement of the pedals.
- All the components have anticorrosion coating to allow the maximum durability.
- The footrest support allows a comfortable driving position.
- Master cylinders are sold separately.
Pedal Box Kit Car - Hydraulic Clutch